Saso Winter Break Online HSPT® Prep Course
for 8th grade students
How Online Classes Work
- Workbook: Before class begins, we mail you the workbook that your child will use during each class.
- Webinar: We use the Zoom “webinar” platform to conduct our live online lessons. Students are view-only attendees* during the class, but they can use the Q&A chat function to ask questions which we answer live on the broadcast.
- Class Replays: All classes will be recorded and made available for students to re-watch later. Students have access to the replays until they take their actual HSPT®.
- Free Homework Help: We offer an optional hour of “Homework Help” after each class from 2 pm – 3 pm, and students may drop in at any time. Students will have audio and video privileges during Homework Help.
- Free Mock Exam: At the conclusion of the class, students are given access to our full-length, online HSPT® Mock Exam to practice before their scheduled HSPT®.
*Student feedback from last year indicated that the overwhelming majority of students preferred not being on camera during the class.