Saso Fall Online HSPT® Prep Course
for 8th grade students
Bundle the Fall HSPT® Prep Class with a Weekend Review and Save!
The Weekend Review is a refresher class held in December.
How Online Classes Work
- Choose a Session: A weekday class or a Saturday class. Each session will meet once a week for ten weeks.
- Workbook: Before class begins, we mail you the workbook that your child will use during each class.
- Webinar: We use the Zoom “webinar” platform to conduct our live online lessons. Students are view-only attendees* during the class, but they can use the Q&A chat function to ask questions which we answer live on the broadcast.
- Class Replays: All classes will be recorded and made available for students to re-watch later. Students have access to the replays until they take their actual HSPT®.
- Free Homework Help: We offer an optional hour of “Homework Help” each week from 3 pm – 4 pm on Sundays, and students may drop in at any time. Students will have audio and video privileges during Homework Help.
- Free Mock Exam: One month before their actual HSPT®, students are given access to our full-length, online HSPT® Mock Exam as a final practice before the test.
- Free Vocab Workbook: After class concludes, we email a PDF of our downloadable Vocabulary Workbook for students to continue improving their vocabulary leading up to the HSPT®.
*Student feedback from last year indicated that the overwhelming majority of students preferred not being on camera during the class.
Save when you bundle the Fall HSPT® Prep Class with a Weekend Review!
The Online HSPT® Weekend Review is a two-day course in December that reviews all five sections of the HSPT.®
The Weekend Review provides all-new material (including a full-length practice test) and thus adds to and reinforces what has been learned in the fall HSPT® prep class.